We are a 27-year-old violin specialty company that takes great pride in educating our customers and placing the right instrument in every player’s hand with passion and love for our instruments. Seeking an energetic, dependable violin consultant with a high level of professionalism to join our growing team. You will directly assist customers, process transactions, help merchandise the sales floor, and play an essential role in making our retail experience a positive one. Providing an excellent customer experience is a must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Welcome and greet customers as they enter the store.
• Offer help and provide direct assistance to customers.
• Provide in-depth product knowledge, including features, benefits, and overall value.
• Answer customer questions and concerns.
• Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer.
• Cross-sell and encourage beneficial product add-ons.
• Upsell when appropriate; promote current sales, promotions, coupon deals, etc.
• Explain the benefits of our rental program and how the customer earns rental credit points.
• Process purchases, returns, and exchanges.
• Handle customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
• Report anything unusual or any major incidents to management.
• Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandise store.
• Maintain a clean and well-kept work and retail space.
• Be enthusiastic and informative about all products.
• Help create a positive environment for customers to shop and buy.
• Take direction from and report to the manager.
• Work as a team to achieve sales goals.
• Bachelor’s in Music/Violin Player (Preferred).
• Previous retail, sales, and/or hospitality experience a major plus.
• Computer literate; familiarity using POS systems.
• Extremely personable, positive, and approachable.
• Positive attitude and good emotional intelligence.
• Comfortable standing for long periods of time; can lift to 20 pounds.
• Able to work various hours, including weekends and holidays.
• Career Development.
• Uncapped Commission.
• Paid Mileage/Gas.
• Paid Time Off.
• Flexible Schedules.
• Flex Days Off.
• Employee Discounts.