Prelude Cello String Set
Prelude cello strings are manufactured using a solid steel core.
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Prelude Cello String Set, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension
Prelude cello strings are manufactured using a solid steel core. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, they have excellent bow response. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator’s preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value.
Scaled to fit 4/4 size cello with a playing length of 27 1/2 inches (700mm), these medium tension strings will allow for greater projection and volume potential. The J1011A aluminum wound A string performs at a slightly lower tension than the nickel wound A string, giving it easier bow response and a larger string diameter.
- 4/4 size cello with a playing length of 27 1/2 inches (700mm)
- Medium tension
- Solid steel core optimized to create the warmest-sounding student strings available
- Educator’s preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, economy, and durability
- All D’Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
There are no contributions yet.