Jarger Violin Single Strings
$7.98 – $18.06
Jargar Violin strings are made of superior quality materials by skilled string makers.
Jargar Violin strings are made of superior quality materials by skilled string makers. The flexible steel core results in a voluminous, well-balanced tone and easy playability. The artist will discover the right features in this versatile string line to produce a distinguished sound for every kind of music.
E-steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
4/4, 3/4 – 1/2 and 1/4 – 1/8
The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature