Jarger Violin Single Strings
$7.98 – $18.06
Jargar Violin strings are made of superior quality materials by skilled string makers.
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Jargar Violin strings are made of superior quality materials by skilled string makers. The flexible steel core results in a voluminous, well-balanced tone and easy playability. The artist will discover the right features in this versatile string line to produce a distinguished sound for every kind of music.
E-steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
4/4, 3/4 – 1/2 and 1/4 – 1/8
The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.
We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because:
- it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and
- it offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature
There are no contributions yet.