Scott Cao 850 Violin
Scott Cao instruments made in the Guangzhou workshop are made by prize-winning luthiers under the supervision of Scott Cao. Instruments made by shop luthiers feature excellent tone, choice wood, quality varnish, and superior craftsmanship. Every piece of the instrument is completely hand-carved. The meticulous graduation of the top and back reward the player with a powerful and refined tone. Each instrument is individually hand made displaying the skillful work of a master violinmaker.
The Scott Cao 850 Violin features Bosnian maple, Italian spruce, and an Indian ebony fingerboard. Hill style boxwood fittings. Built and varnished in Guangzhou by top makers and compares with our Antonio Strad Heritage.
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- Bosnian maple and Italian spruce wood
- Hill-style boxwood fittings
- Inlaid purfling
- 100% Indian ebony fingerboard, pegs, and tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Dominant Strings