Scott Cao 750 Violin
Scott Cao instruments made in the Guangzhou workshop are made by prize-winning luthiers under the supervision of Scott Cao. Instruments made by shop luthiers feature excellent tone, choice wood, quality varnish, and superior craftsmanship. Every piece of the instrument is completely hand-carved. The meticulous graduation of the top and back reward the player with a powerful and refined tone. Each instrument is individually hand made displaying the skillful work of a master violinmaker.
The Scott Cao 750 Violin features Chinese maple, Italian spruce, Indian ebony fingerboard, Hill-style ebony fittings. Built and varnished in Guangzhou and compares with our Antonio Strad Heritage.
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- Chinese maple and Italian spruce wood
- Hill-style ebony fittings
- Inlaid purfling
- 100% Indian ebony fingerboard, pegs, and tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Dominant Strings