Antonio Strad™ Heritage Violin Outfit
$1,099.00 – $1,139.00
The Heritage Violin is a fantastic violin for advancing students seeking to improve their playing technique and develop a more mature sound. Want to see more? Check out all of our violins.
The Heritage Violin is a fantastic violin for advancing students seeking to improve their playing technique and develop a more mature sound. The Heritage is made with a well-aged, tightly-grained spruce top and flamed maple back. Its beautiful, antiqued spirit varnish lends itself well to a warm and even sound. The Heritage is set up with Pro-Arte strings, but it can easily be set up with Zyex strings to achieve a brighter, more powerful sound.
Available in 4/4 size
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 years aged grained spruce top
- 5-10 years aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Inlaid purfling
- Zyex strings
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: Jade L’Opera Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner