Antonio Strad™ Dynasty Violin Outfit (Scarlet Finish)
$1,399.00 – $1,429.00
The Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish is an excellent choice for advancing players looking for a great tone at a great price. Want to see more? Check out all of our violins.
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish
The Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish is an excellent choice for advancing players looking for a great tone at a great price. The Dynasty Scarlet is hand rubbed with a reddish-oil varnish on top of a golden base, giving it its beautiful Auburn glow. The Dynasty violin is handcrafted with 5-10 year aged maple and spruce and is professionally set up in our San Antonio workshop with an ebony fingerboard, ebony fittings, and Zyex strings.
Available in 4/4, 3/4 size
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 year aged spruce top
- 5-10 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Zyex Strings
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: Jade L’Opera Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner
I bought this violin as my third instrument, and so far, it’s been one of my favorites because of its easiness to play and beautiful tones. It is not expensive, yet it produces clear and crisp sound. Almost professional quality.
Things I really like about it
• Aubert bridge, which appears to be perfectly fit to the instrument
• Zyex strings provide ultimate control and power
• Deep black ebony fingerboard
• Complete with accessories including a nice bow.
Awesome purchase! Will buy from Antonio Strad again.
This is an upgrade of my first student violin, which needed to be replaced terribly because the fingerboard was warped and worn out. This Dynasty has a very unique varnish which is why I bought it. Also fingerboard is very dense, so hopefully I won’t mess this one up. The price is affordable for how it sounds. It could be mistaken for a professional soloist violin. It also comes with all the accessories to start playing. Great deal.
Just wanted to share my experience with Antonio Strad. This violin shop is amazing. They have a good customer support with people that know their job well. They explained and discussed what I needed to know to choose the right violin for me. They also scheduled a video demo so that I could see and hear how this instrument would sound and play. This violin sounds incredible and the violin itself is high quality.
This beautiful bright scarlet red violin is a gift I received from my aunt, who is a violinist herself and offered to pay for it. I am very impressed with the look of this instrument. The finish is different than most violins because it has a hand rubbed look to it. I wanted something different because all violins look the same except maybe the color. Also, it is easy to tune and stays in tune for a long time. I think this is the perfect violin for players looking for an affordable violin. Thanks to the guys at Strad for sending pictures and letting me pick out the exact one I wanted.
This shop deserves five stars for its impressive instruments and excellent service. My new fiddle sounded great out of the box. I like the case, the bow and the other accessories. Very high quality for its mid-range price. Everything was great, the case, the bow, and all the accessories. This outfit is worth the cost. It is also well set up. It sounds really good and plays like butter.