Antonio Strad™ Dynasty Violin Outfit (Scarlet Finish)
The Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish is an excellent choice for advancing players looking for a great tone at a great price.
Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish
The Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish is an excellent choice for advancing players looking for a great tone at a great price. The Dynasty Scarlet is hand rubbed with a reddish-oil varnish on top of a golden base, giving it its beautiful Auburn glow. The Dynasty violin is handcrafted with 5-10 year aged maple and spruce and is professionally set up in our San Antonio workshop with an ebony fingerboard, ebony fittings, and Zyex strings.
Available in 4/4, 3/4 size
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 year aged spruce top
- 5-10 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Zyex Strings
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: Jade L’Opera Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner