Antonio Strad™ Dynasty Violin Outfit (Scarlet Finish)
$1,268.00 – $1,298.00
The Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish is an excellent choice for advancing players looking for a great tone at a great price. Want to see more? Check out all of our violins.
Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish
The Dynasty Violin with Scarlet Finish is an excellent choice for advancing players looking for a great tone at a great price. The Dynasty Scarlet is hand rubbed with a reddish-oil varnish on top of a golden base, giving it its beautiful Auburn glow. The Dynasty violin is handcrafted with 5-10 year aged maple and spruce and is professionally set up in our San Antonio workshop with an ebony fingerboard, ebony fittings, and Zyex strings.
Available in 4/4, 3/4 size
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 year aged spruce top
- 5-10 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Zyex Strings
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: Jade L’Opera Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner