Antonio Strad™ Model 5 Violin Outfit
$599.00 – $629.00
The Model 5 Violin Outfit (SKU: Model5H) is an excellent choice for student players looking for a higher-end beginner violin or intermediate upgrade.
Model 5 Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad™ Model 5 Violin Outfit (SKU: Model5H), is an excellent choice for student players. This Model 5 violin is crafted with 5-6 year aged tightly-grained spruce and flame maple. Its spirit varnish has a lighter edge to it, making it reminiscent of the golden age of violin making. Paired with Pro-Arte strings, the Model 5H produces a clear and slightly warm sound that is both enjoyable and blends well in orchestral settings.
Available Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-6 year aged spruce top
- 5-6 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Pro-Arte Strings
- Meets and exceeds Suzuki and MENC standards
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: RDM Woodframe Dark Violin Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner