Antonio Strad Model 5H Deluxe Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad Model 5H is an excellent choice for student players.
Antonio Strad Model 5H Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad Model 5H is an excellent choice for student players. The Violin Model 5H is crafted with 5-6 year aged tightly-grained spruce and flame maple. Its spirit varnish has a lighter edge to it, making it reminiscent of the golden age of violin making. Paired with Pro-Arte strings, the Model 5H produces a clear and slightly warm sound that is both enjoyable and blends well in orchestral settings.
Available Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-6 year aged spruce top
- 5-6 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert Level 4 Deluxe bridge
- Vision Strings
- Meets and exceeds Suzuki and MENC standards
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: RDM Woodframe Dark Violin Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner