Antonio Strad™ Model 5 Deluxe Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad Model 5 Deluxe is an upgraded outfit for student players looking for a higher-end beginner violin or as an intermediate upgrade.
Model 5H Deluxe Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad Model 5 Deluxe Outfit is an upgraded version of our standard Model 5 outfit for student players. It is upgraded with Vision Strings and a Level 4 Deluxe Aubert Bridge. The 5 Deluxe is crafted with 5-6 year aged tightly-grained spruce and flame maple. Its spirit varnish has a lighter edge to it, making it reminiscent of the golden age of violin making.
Available Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-6 year aged spruce top
- 5-6 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert Level 4 Deluxe bridge
- Vision Strings
- Meets and exceeds Suzuki and MENC standards
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders, and a string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: RDM Woodframe Dark Violin Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner