Antonio Strad™ Model 4 Violin Outfit
$419.00 – $449.00
Our Model 4 Violin (SKU: Model-4H), is a wonderful choice for a player looking for a beginner violin or a player looking for an upgrade from a rental.
Model 4 Violin Outfit
One of Antonio Strad’s beginner-friendly violins, the Model 4 Violin (SKU: Model-4H) is a wonderful choice for new and intermediate players. Its quality spruce top and maple back compliment the spirit and oil-mixed varnish, lending itself to excellent sound while also remaining aesthetically pleasing. The sound is open and clear with a clean sweetness. It is professionally set up in San Antonio, Texas with Prelude strings.
Available in 1/2, 1/4, 3/4, 4/4 size.
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-year aged spruce top
- 5-year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Prelude Strings
- Meets and exceeds Suzuki and MENC standards
- Includes first fret fingering tape
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: RDM Woodframe Dark Violin Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner