Antonio Strad™ Model 3 Violin Outfit
$399.00 – $429.00
The Antonio Strad Model 3 is the perfect starter violin for young beginners, making it a teacher’s top choice for a beginner violin.
Model 3 Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad™ Model 3 (SKU: Model-3) is the perfect starter violin for young beginners, making it a teacher’s top choice. The Model 3 violin has a clear sound and great projection. Because it is professionally set up at our main workshop, it is easy to play and sounds great. Its strong varnish is durable in the hands of young players. An additional benefit for young players is that its Prelude strings make it easy to tune and stay in tune. All fractional sizes are available.
Available Sizes: 1/32, 1/16, 1/10, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-year aged spruce top
- 5-year aged maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Prelude Strings
- Meets and exceeds Suzuki and MENC standards
- Includes first fret fingering tape
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: RDM Woodframe Dark Violin Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner