Antonio Strad™ Legacy Violin Outfit
$999.00 – $1,039.00
The Antonio Strad Legacy Violin is one of our best sellers it is the perfect violin for an advancing player, or someone shopping for a beginner violin but looking to advance more rapidly.
Antonio Strad Legacy Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad Legacy Violin is one of our best sellers -the perfect violin for the advancing player, or for serious beginners looking to advance more rapidly. Crafted with 5-year aged spruce and maple, the antiqued Legacy Violin has a lovely, slightlyshaded brown oil varnish on top of a golden base. The Legacy Violin has a clean and even sound with good power. The Legacy Violin is set up with Zyex strings and comes complete with a case and bow.
Available Sizes: 4/4, 3/4
- 100% handmadeinstrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 year aged spruce top
- 5-10 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Zyex Strings
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: Jade L’Opera Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner