Antonio Strad™ Legacy Violin Outfit
$999.00 – $1,029.00
The Antonio Strad Legacy Violin is one of our best sellers it is the perfect violin for an advancing player, or someone shopping for a beginner violin but looking to advance more rapidly.
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Antonio Strad Legacy Violin Outfit
The Antonio Strad Legacy Violin is one of our best sellers -the perfect violin for the advancing player, or for serious beginners looking to advance more rapidly. Crafted with 5-year aged spruce and maple, the antiqued Legacy Violin has a lovely, slightlyshaded brown oil varnish on top of a golden base. The Legacy Violin has a clean and even sound with good power. The Legacy Violin is set up with Zyex strings and comes complete with a case and bow.
Available Sizes: 4/4, 3/4
- 100% handmadeinstrument
- Professionally setup at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 year aged spruce top
- 5-10 year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard
- Rosewood pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Zyex Strings
- Case: Antonio Triangle Case. The case includes backpack straps, music pocket, storage compartments, bow holders and string tube.
- Bow: Antonio Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Shoulder Rest: KPE Violin Shoulder Rest
- Rosin: Jade L’Opera Rosin
- Polishing Cloth: Antonio Strad Polishing Cloth
- Mute: Ultra Rubber Practice Mute
- Tuner: Korg PC2 Tuner
I love the deep sound that it can produce, maybe because of the wood’s quality. The case is also excellent. Love it!
My daughter needed an upgrade violin. We bought this for her using AFFIRM. We’re happy with the overall experience and believe it would last years to come.
Excellent design and construction. Worth the price!
From the bow to the strings, to the body, and the overall construction, there is nothing more we could say. We ordered it for my son who is a student. We thought that a quality instrument like this one can help him improve fast. We’re happy with the excitement he’s having every time he goes to class. The guys at Antonio Strad were also very helpful. They’re amazing people. The shipping was fast, too, and the price of this violin is worth every penny.
Been playing the violin for about four years, and I thought it’s time for an upgrade for a better violin. The Legacy fits perfectly well for my needs. The bow, strings, chin rest, shoulder rest, and everything included in the outfit is perfect. With this violin, I think I will advance further and make my parents very proud. Cannot wait. Thanks!