Antonio Strad Dynasty Viola Outfit (Auburn Finish)
The Dynasty Viola with Auburn Finish is handcrafted with an artistically applied auburn oil varnish.
Dynasty Viola with Auburn Finish
The Dynasty Viola with Auburn Finish is handcrafted with an artistically applied auburn oil varnish. It features a select, aged maple back and ribs with a spruce top and ebony fingerboard. It is professionally set up with an ebony tailpiece with four fine tuners and ebony fittings. This is a great instrument for beginners, notably for its excellent sound and easy playability.
Available in 15.5”, 16”, 16.5”
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 years aged grained spruce top
- 5-10 years aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Inlaid purfling
- Zyex strings