Antonio Strad™ Model 5 Viola Outfit
$999.00 – $1,029.00
The Model 5 Viola Outfit (SKU: Model-250H) is an excellent choice for student players looking for a higher-end beginner viola or intermediate upgrade.
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Model 5 Viola Outfit
The Antonio Strad™ Model 5 Viola Outfit (SKU: Model-250H) is a great viola for upper-end beginner viola players of all sizes. It has a beautiful, slightly flamed maple back, spruce top, and shaded dark orange-brown varnish. The Series 5 Viola has an enjoyable, smooth sound that blends well in orchestral settings. It is professionally set up with a French Aubert bridge and a tailpiece with four fine tuners. The outfit includes a Strad Triangle case and fiberglass bow.
Available in 11”, 12”, 13”, 14”, 15”, 15.5”, 16”, 16.5”
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-year aged grained spruce top
- 5-year aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Inlaid purfling
- Pro-Arte strings
- Meets and exceeds Suzuki and MENC standards
- Antonio fully-mounted ebony frog fiberglass bow with bone tip, nickel silver winding, and real horsehair
- Strad Triangle Companion case with two bow holders, internal accessory pocket, external accessory pocket, instrument blanket, and a shoulder strap
There are no contributions yet.