Antonio Strad™ Model 4 Viola Outfit
$699.00 – $729.00
The Model 4 Viola (SKU: Model-240H) is a great beginner viola or an upgrade from a rental. it has a beautiful, slightly flamed maple back, spruce top, and shaded dark red-brown varnish.
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Model 4 Viola Outfit
Our Antonio Strad™ Model 4 Viola Outfit (SKU: Model-240H), is a great viola for beginner players. It has a beautiful, maple back and side, spruce top, and brown varnish with accented edges. The Model 240H Viola has an enjoyable, smooth sound that blends well in orchestral settings. It is professionally set up with a French Aubert bridge and a tailpiece with four fine tuners. The outfit includes a Strad Triangle case and a fiberglass bow.
Available in 13″, 15”, 15.5”
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-year aged grained spruce top
- 5-year aged maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Inlaid purfling
- Pro-Arte strings
- Includes first fret fingering tape
- Antonio fully-mounted ebony frog fiberglass bow with bone tip, nickel silver winding, and real horsehair
- Strad Triangle Companion case with two bow holders, internal accessory pocket, external accessory pocket, instrument blanket, and a shoulder strap
There are no contributions yet.