Antonio Strad Dynasty Cello (Auburn Finish)
The Dynasty Cello with Auburn Finish is made especially for Antonio Strad with an artistically applied, handcrafted Auburn oil varnish.
Dynasty Cello with Auburn Finish
The Dynasty Cello with Auburn Finish is made with an artistically applied, handcrafted Auburn oil varnish. It features a select, aged maple back and ribs with a spruce top and ebony fingerboard. It is professionally set up with an ebony tailpiece with four fine tuners and ebony fittings. This is a great instrument for beginners, notably for its excellent sound and easy playability.
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 years aged grained spruce top
- 5-10 years aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Inlaid purfling
- Helicore strings