Antonio Strad™ Dynasty Cello (Scarlet Finish)
Antonio Strad™ Arnold Kaiser Cello
Antonio Strad™ Dynasty Cello (Auburn Finish)
The Dynasty Cello with Auburn Finish is made especially for Antonio Strad with an artistically applied, handcrafted Auburn oil varnish.
Pay Over Time
Need a Book? Click here!
Nationwide Shipping with FedEx Home Delivery
- Easy 45-Day Returns
- We ship 5 days a week; Monday through Friday.
Dynasty Cello with Auburn Finish
The Dynasty Cello with Auburn Finish is made with an artistically applied, handcrafted Auburn oil varnish. It features a select, aged maple back and ribs with a spruce top and ebony fingerboard. It is professionally set up with an ebony tailpiece with four fine tuners and ebony fittings. This is a great instrument for beginners, notably for its excellent sound and easy playability.
- 100% handmade instrument
- Professionally set up at our main workshop in San Antonio
- Solid carved wood
- 5-10 years aged grained spruce top
- 5-10 years aged flamed maple back and sides
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, fittings, and tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
- Inlaid purfling
- Helicore strings
SKU: MD3DYNSCARLET-1 Categories: Advanced Cellos, Cellos, Instruments