The shared dream of master makers and professional teachers, the DIAMOND NX offers advanced performance for serious players Agile and accommodating, the NX elevates advancing players to new levels.
Also available for viola and cello.
- 4/4 Violin Bow – Blended Kevlar Core – Stunning Graphite Diamond Weave Finish – Brown Tint
- Traditional Frog made from Xebony Engineered Ebony by Walter Paulus – White Mother of Pearl Slide – Nickel Silver Inlay – Sterling Silver Winding
- Nickel Silver Fittings – Moroccan Leather Grip – Simulated Ivory Tip Plate – Silver Medal Horsehair – Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- 10-year Limited Warranty to Original Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in the USA! CodaBow Quality!
At CodaBow, we intend for our relationships, like our bows, to last a lifetime. For that reason, we stand by our customers and by our bows with the best warranty in the industry. We warrant the shaft of your CodaBow against defects in workmanship and material for the term of the warranty under normal playing conditions. (Warranty term for each model is specified in its FEATURES page.) This promise is our commitment to you, the original registered owner, and cannot be reassigned. PLEASE NOTE: A CodaBow Warranty is available ONLY on a NEW CodaBow purchased through an AUTHORIZED CodaBow Dealer.
Treat your CodaBow with the same care and respect all fine instruments deserve and it will reward you with a lifetime of playing pleasure.
To ACTIVATE YOUR WARRANTY, please register your new CodaBow immediately upon purchase. Please be sure to retain your original receipt for future proof of purchase.
RETURNING YOUR CODABOW FOR SERVICE
If your CodaBow requires servicing, please return the bow (along with a copy of the original sales receipt) to CodaBow Workshop, 876 East Third Street, Winona, Minnesota 55987. If the shaft is properly registered and covered under warranty, CodaBow will repair or replace the original shaft accordingly. Re-hair and shipping charges will apply. Additional charges may apply for any repairs or replacements required as a result of normal wear, misuse, negligence, or alteration of the bow.