Violin, Viola, Cello & Bass Lessons
PRIVATE LESSON TUITIONS & FEES
$32: 30 minute Trial Lesson (with Standard Teacher)
$37: 30 minute Trial Lesson (with Senior Teacher)
$47: 30 minute Trial Lesson (with Master Teacher)
- Individual Lesson pricing is offered to new customers or non-members requiring more flexible schedules based on availability.
- Individual Lesson cannot be booked more than two weeks in advance.
- Please call 210.349.9788 to book individual lessons.
Why have a Individual Lesson?
Prior to enrolling in our Membership Program for weekly lessons, you may meet the teacher and experience a complete lesson. It is a great way to test drive a lesson without the commitment, and make sure there is a perfect fit between the student and the teacher. Booking individual lessons will also provide you with greater flexibility and “Pay-As-You-Go” billing.
We offer discounted tuition rate for our members who sign up for the weekly lessons. Membership tuition is paid monthly and covers weekly lessons (Including months that have 5 lessons).
WITH STANDARD TEACHER
$100 per Month (30-minute per week)
$150 per Month (45-minute per week)
$200 per Month (60-minute per week)
WITH SENIOR TEACHER
$120 per Month (30-minute per week)
$180 per Month (45-minute per week)
$240 per Month (60-minute per week)
WITH MASTER TEACHER
$160 per Month (30-minute per week)
$240 per Month (45-minute per week)
$320 per Month (60-minute per week)
$30 per New Student (one-time only)
$0 per Additional Family Member
$0 per Returning Student
$10 Late Payment Fee (per month)
$26.97 Returned Check Fee (per check)
See our Private Lessons Studio Policy for more details
Why enroll in Private Music Lessons at Antonio Strad Violin?
Students often benefit from the personalized attention of private lessons. Our experienced instructors are professionals who have been part of symphonies around the world. They understand what beginning students need and can help take experienced musicians to the next level. All of our instructors have experience playing professionally on the international and local circuits, and with teaching music to young, old, beginning and advanced students. Lessons take place weekly, in 30 minute, 45 minute or 1 hour increments.
- Two recitals per year and additional performance opportunities.
- Membership guarantees one weekly lesson with a teacher/time of your choice.
- Monthly tuition is independent of the number of weekly lessons in a given month. You pay the same monthly fee even when there are five (5) lessons.
- NO long term commitment. Our Membership Program is on a monthly basis and NOT year or semester long.
- NO yearly recurring Registration Fees.
- Much more flexible make-up policy than any other music school.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to register with our admin staff: