We are searching for an entry-level string repair tech to work with our luthiers. Our luthier’s repair, restore, and set up instruments.
We are a 27-year-old violin specialty company that takes great pride in educating our customers and placing the right instrument in every player’s hand with passion and love for our instruments.
• Repair and set up instruments.
• Answer customer questions and concerns.
• Report anything unusual or any major incidents to management.
• Maintain a clean and well-kept workspace.
• Be enthusiastic and positive.
• Work as a team to achieve sales goals.
• Graduate of violin making/repair school or apprenticeship.
• Computer literate; familiarity using POS systems.
• Personable, positive, and approachable.
• Positive attitude and good emotional intelligence.
• Career Development
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Schedules
• Flex Days Off
• Employee Discounts
Relocation bonus available.